A look at the life and ponderings of a truly mad pianist just trying to figure things out.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
I admit it. Today has been a completely shitty day. I don't say that a lot but I'll say it now. It's like I've been in another place all day and it's not been a good place. I get feeling funny in my head and everything just... I don't know how to explain it. It is like I keep reliving it over and over. I am so grumpy with everyone. I am ready to snap people's heads off. I really need a strong drink or maybe ten. I can't do this. I can't overcome this. There is a reason that I've been taking pills at night - it makes the day doable. All I keep seeing and all I keep feeling is this experience overtaking my life. I can't do this anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment