Tonight I have kept watching and listening to this song and video. It is speaking to me. I know that some of you haven't a clue what is going on and that is okay. I have good moments and bad moments. Nights are hard for me. Tomorrow night marks the 2-week date from when my life took a turn for the worse. Maybe I shouldn't mark time but I guess that's how I do things. Normal? Maybe.
I love these words from the song:
Heaven bend to take my hand
Nowhere left to turn
I'm lost to those I thought were friends
To everyone I know
Oh they turn their heads embarassed
Pretend that they don't see
But it's one missed step
One slip before you know it
And there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed
Nowhere left to turn
I'm lost to those I thought were friends
To everyone I know
Oh they turn their heads embarassed
Pretend that they don't see
But it's one missed step
One slip before you know it
And there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed
I am pretty sure that I pissed SKW off tonight. It just doesn't seem that I can say anything right... ever... to anyone. I warned her going into this that I shouldn't talk to her because this would probably happen. It's inevitable. I run everyone away. Always have, probably always will. I don't do it on purpose - it just happens. "I'm lost to those I thought were friends - to everyone I know."
No comments:
Post a Comment