I woke up this morning recalling my birthdays in Oklahoma. I had (and still have) some pretty amazing friends. I was recalling how special they always made me feel. Staying up late (after I had gone to bed) to decorate the living room and the door to my room so that when I woke up to go to work, I would wake up to something. Parties, African Tacos, good times with friends. I miss that. I miss them. Not that the people I've met here in Boise are not good people. Just different. We went out to dinner last night and it was fun but when I got home, I really wished that Carson, Lisa, and Andrea could have been there. You guys rock and I miss you!! Thanks for always being so wonderful to me.
So, here I am off to work. Hopefully my boss doesn't have a stick up herself. I won't let her ruin this day for me - even though I know she is going to try.
Peace and Love,
The Mad Pianist
No comments:
Post a Comment