Okay, I'm having a crisis of epic proportions. Well, maybe it's not that bad at all. In fact, maybe calling it a crisis at all is overshooting it a bit...well, a lot. Okay, it's just drama.
Needless to say, some things happened today - at church and tonight. Now, I'm not so sure what I'm going to do with my life. I don't necessarily WANT to return to Poky but I don't necessarily NOT WANT to return either. I admit that it's kind of the cowardly thing to do and the easy way out of where I'm at right now.
I just don't know what to do. I don't want to stay in Boise for the reasons that I'm considering staying in Boise for - it's more than likely not a wise thing. However, it might be what I'm supposed to do. I just don't know and don't know how to explain what I don't know, you know?
I just want out of my current job - that much I know with a surety...but away from here and someone, not so sure.
BTW, really wish I could have gone to the haunted house on Friday. Bummer.
No comments:
Post a Comment