A look at the life and ponderings of a truly mad pianist just trying to figure things out.
Monday, July 16, 2012
I'm Back
Well, it's been a while since I've posted. In fact, I thought about deleting my account altogether and just starting over. 2012 has been a rough one for me personally but I'm finally getting back to where (and who) I want to be. Deleting the former posts does not make the past suddenly disappear. My past contributes to who I am today. I must embrace it and learn from it. I have made a friend in the last couple months and she said something to me a couple weeks ago. She said "shed and grow." We all have those moments in our lives when we just want to close our eyes, cover our ears, scream, and want to hide. It happens. Life happens. What we do with what happens to us is another story. So, I'm back in the land of the living. I may not want to openly discuss what went on with me last spring - at least not in this open of a forum but I am embracing what it has helped me to become. I will be posting more soon (at least that is the plan). So, I suppose you can either look forward to that....or well, just don't read. Life is full of choices. I guess you can decide which side of the line you exist on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, glad you are doing better. :) Unless you've got these posts written down somewhere else I say keep them. I've done that a couple times...ripped out an entry from my journal when I was raging on the world and then felt bad about it later. But I wish I hadn't...and you're right, it doesn't make it go away. Perhaps noone else will read it so they might never know, but you know, & maybe someone else is supposed to read it, also. Hope you are having a fun summer! :)
ReplyDelete